Sunday Worship Service
Due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic, we are resuming services in the sanctuary every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. with a number of restrictions and precautions. We also will live stream services on Zoom. If you're planning to attend a service in person, here's what you need to know:
Reserving a space in the sanctuary
We are required by the state to seat no more than 33% of capacity in the sanctuary and to maintain a six-foor distance between households. To avoid the need to turn anyone away at the door, we have set up a simple reservation system:
- Contact the church office by phone (518-861-8711) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) between Monday morning and Thursday afternoon.
- Please provide your name and the number of people in your household who are planning to attend the service on the following Sunday.
- Reservations must be made each week; you won’t be able to reserve seats for later Sundays.
- The office will notify you if the seating limit has been reached. If you are not contacted, your reservation has been accepted.
Attending a service in person
- Face coverings (masks) must be worn while you're in the church building. If you forget to bring one, we'll have a disposable mask available. You also may want to bring your own Bible and a cushion (pew cushions have been removed).
- When you arrive at church, use either the front or side door. The back door to the parking lot will be locked.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you enter or re-enter the sanctuary.
- In the sanctuary, some pews will be blocked off. Seating spaces for either one or two people will be marked on the remaining pews. Choose an appropriate space. Households may sit together. If there are more than two people in your household, check with a greeter/usher about the best place for your group to sit.
- Offering boxes will be located at each entrance. Please put your offering in one of the boxes while you are entering or leaving the church. Offering plates will not be passed during the service.
- Maintain a physical distance of six feet from others (that means no hugging or hand shaking).